Oh sweet guys, most of us have farther to fall!
Why is Australia always forgotten??
Warning: Mature; Smut
“Hnf,” Harry gasped, breath being knocked out of him as Louis shoved him against the wall nearest the door, once inside their flat. There were no words between them, as Louis shrugged out of his heavy jacket- letting it fall to the floor- and pressed himself hard, up against the other boy. One of his hands caught both of the other’s, pressing them roughly into the wall over his head with little resistance; the younger boy may have a slight height advantage, being lankier, but Louis took pride in his limbs being all firm muscle that none of the other boys could compare with.
Here’s (the much anticipated?) chapter eight! I hope you guys like it because I had a ball writing it, even though I still feel like it could be better but whatever. Also, I apologize to Franki for the lack of penis (does that qualify as a spoiler?). Not edited cause I didn’t have time and YOLO. Enjoy! xx
Word count: 3724
Just because Louis was a figure skater didn’t mean he was gay. Just because Harry was an all-star hockey player didn’t mean he was straight. When the two most promising members of the two most important sports at Emerald Hills Academy collide, they’ll have the chance to defy their stereotypes once and for all.
STARTS AT :13
- harry asks louis where he wants to sit
- louis says ‘next to you’
- harry is talking to the guy on the side (you can tell he’s management because of his /earpiece/)
- judging by harry’s gesturing and what i can make out, it looks like he’s telling the guy what he wants the seating arrangement to be
- the guy says ‘you can’t sit together’ while raising his hands, apologetically
- harry tersely responds ’ok’ and looks away, obviously agitated
- (at the end i’m pretty sure he’s hovering around the seats to mark his territory like a /rebel/)
You sir are a legend.
Summary: To the boy in the red skinny jeans and striped shirt – you’re incredible. Louis has a secret admirer that likes to write about him in the university newsletter. He’s more pleased by this than he wants to admit.
Well, that took forever :) Sorry for all the confusion and false starts, etc, but chapter 8 is finally here! Apparently I don’t believe in short chapters anymore or something idk. I’m not /really/ happy with this chapter because writers block is a life ruiner but yeah I hope you enjoy it anyway!